This website/service automatically collects small pieces of information that do not identify the user and contains forms that may ask for some non-sensitive personal data. If you have any doubts you can use the contact form.
The information and data collected will never be shared with individuals or third parties without your consent, except when required by Law (State Bodies or Law Bodies).
Which information does this website / service collect and for what purpose is it used?
The information/data that this form requests will only be used to contact you regarding the “Subject” mentioned in the same.
If you answer “Yes” to the question “Would you like to receive my news about this department?”, You will then receive sporadic emails regarding many matters of the chosen department.
Please note that some third-party services may be mentioned in the news. These services are previously analyzed, used and considered reliable but the administrator can not be held responsible for the way users search or use the mentioned services. If you consider this a risk please do not review the services or cancel your request to receive news. Indications of how to cancel will be present in the emails.
In addition to the data requested, this form collects the hour and date of submission.
The information/data that this form requests is analyzed by a anti-spam service (learn more in the section “Third-party ads and services”) and after by the administrator of this site before being published, this is to avoid spam and to have greater security and comfort among users. After positive analysis the comments will be published on the website. Keep in mind that your name will be visible, if you do not want to share it, you have the freedom not to put it or use a fictitious name. Your email address will never be shared, placing it will only serve to be notified when someone responds to your comments.
In addition to the data requested, this form collects the IP (Internet Protocol), the hour and date of submission.
This form only requires your email, to identify the data that should be exported or deleted. By submitting the form you will receive an email to authenticate and officialize your export/deletion request (In the case of the export, you will receive a link to download a file that is automatically deleted after 3 days).
Unlike the other forms, the information/data that this form requests is not stored in the database, they are only sent to the e-mail of the chosen department. Because it is intended for anonymous contacts, it is not possible to receive a response to the message you send.
Other information that does not identify you is automatically collected, such as: The web browser you are using, the operating system, the date and hour of the visit, the time of the visit, the country where you are, among others. This data is used for analysis and management, so the services and the site can be adapted and improved according to the type of user.
To know more also see the Cookies Policy.
Storage and security of collected data
The collected data is stored in a database and in eventual emails and backups, both are protected and safe by many informatic methods (not only by the HTTPS secure line, but also by other methods, not disclosed here for security reasons) and being monitored only by the administrator.
The data of the users that do not receive news from any department, are only stored until the “subject” of the contact form is treated by the administrator and confirmed by the user. If it is not confirmed, this data is stored for the maximum period of one year.
Conditions and responsibilities
- If a security or system failure is detected that compromises the data of any user, it is the administrator’s responsibility to warn affected users and resolve the problem within 72 hours.
- Submission of forms and acceptance of these terms, conditions and policies may only be done by persons over 16 years of age.
- This site/service does not ask for sensitive personal data, however nothing prevents the user from writing them in the message of a form. The administrator does his best not to keep such messages in the database, but it is up to the user to avoid sharing them. If you have to share them, you can always ask for later editing or deletion of the messages that you think necessary.
- Other personal information that the user chooses to publicly share on the site, for example through comment forms, is the responsibility of the user. Including the comments previously analyzed by the administrator.
- The administrator may at any time delete information/messages that have already been published that have ceased to comply with the terms and conditions and/or that are considered abusive and/or misleading.
Third-party ads and services
I do not agree…
These terms, conditions of use and privacy and cookies policies seek to be in accordance with the general data protection regulation (GDPR), if you do not agree with them, you can avoid using multiple sections or the entire site/service , but if possible inform the administrator for the reason, through the anonymous contact form. State what led you to disagree and what you think could be improved or more explicit. Thank you.